I. 5, 1, 7, 11, 2, 4, 6, 9, 8, 10, 3
II. 1. a freshman
2. to others that she was not
3. make a timely entrance
4. Freshman manuals
5. American Literature
6. she was in the right classroom
7. had stepped on a piece of cheese
8. no one had noticed
9. decided to go back to the cafeteria to eat
10. bad fate would only fall on her
III. 1. F 2. F 3. T 4. F 5. T 6. T 7. F 8. T 9. T 10. F 11. T From Reading To Speaking (Left out)
Vocabulary And Sentence Practice
I. 1. arise 2. advised 3. come to their feet /arise
4. determines 5.left 6.show up 7. made her way
8. in no time 9. no matter how 10. went out to
II. 1. a. pitiless b. pity c. pitiful d. pitifully
2. a. safe b. safe c. safely d. safety
3. a. sound b. sound c. sounds d. soundly
4. a. popularity b. popularize c. popularly d. popular
1. A. 我只想能顺顺当当地找到自己的宿舍
B. He wanted nothing more than to help her.
2. A. 无论我自以为有多么成熟，我还是觉得有些像一年级新生似的。
B. No matter how hard I tried, I could not change his mind.
3. A. 我花了整整一下午的时间摸清了我所有要上课的教室的位置，这样我就可
B. They spent the whole evening preparing the classroom so that the
party would be held just as planned.
4. A. 我正朝色拉供应台走去，却不料一脚踩到了一块奶酪上。
B. We were reading in the library when the electricity went off.
5. A. 也许三天的时间足以使全校的人把我给忘记了
B. This dictionary is good enough for you to study English.
6. A. 这时我才意识到之前自己太当真了。
B. Don’t take the failure too seriously; you will have other chances later. IV.
1. B. …my parents drove off, leaving me standing pitifully in a parking
C. All the other boys went to play basketball after class, leaving John studying in the classroom.
2. B. With that thought in mind, I raised my head, squared my shoulders,
and set off in the direction of my dorm.
C. With his hands in his pockets, he stood there, looked at the children,
and gave orders.
3. B. Freshman manuals advised sitting near the front.
C. The teacher advised reviewing the lessons every day.
4. B. …How nice it would be if no one had noticed.
C. How nice the trip would have been if it had not rained.
5. B. I looked up to see that another student had met the fate I’d thought
would only fall on me.
C. The girl returned to the store to find that the dolls had been sold out.
6. B. Who cared whether I dropped a tray, where I sat in the class, or even
whether I showed up in the wrong lecture?
C. Who cares where you go or what you do after work?
I. 1. B 2. B 3. C 4. A 5. D 6. D
II. 1. B 2. A 3. B 4. A 5. A 6. B 7. B 8. A
III. (Left out)
IV. (Left out)
I. a. 7 b. 10 c. 5
j. 3 d. 1 e. 11 f. 16
g. 2 h. 4 i. 12 II. 1. B k. 8 l. 9 4. B 5. C 2. A 3. D
III. 1. ACADEMIC 2. OBVIOUS 3. SURPRISE
4. ADVICE 5. EXPLORE 6. FOCUS 7. INVENT
II. 1. the author’s real father
2. there was lots of sun
3. have a barbecue
4. Mother’s flower garden and Leo’s trees
5. driving her
6. going shopping together with the family
7. angry, cruel, violent and unloving
8. the author’s brother
9.all loved him and took him as their father
10. he would deny it if she said so
III. 1.T 2. F 3.T 4. F 5. F 6.T 7.T 8. F 9.F 10. F 11.T From Reading To Speaking (Left out)
I. 1. experience 2. put down roots 3. glance 4. intense 5. in time
6. relieve 7. touches 8. resembling 9. unique 10. remarked
II. 1. a. specially b. specialty c. specializes d. special e. specialists
2. a. uniquely b. unique c. uniqueness
3. a. delights b. delightful c. delight d. delightedly
4. a. unavoidable b. avoided c. Avoidance d. avoidable III.
1. A. 起初，他在我的生活中并不是什么特别的人，后来他成了我的朋友。最终
B. A first, the subject is nothing special to me. Then gradually I became
interested in it. In time, I found myself in love with it.
2. A. 开始时，我们家的草地只是一个土堆，上面零星地长着些荒草。
B. Above us there is a bright moon, with some scattered stars.
3. A. 你妈妈喜欢花。这里阳光充足，她可以在这里栽些花。
B. You can park the car here, where there is a parking sign.
4. A. 我开始知道有一个父亲意味着什么。
B. Up till now she still doesn’t understand what it means to be a mother.
5. A. 但因为我小时候都是看着别的家庭进行这些日常的活动，所以当我现在做
B. They spent the whole afternoon watching the football players training
on the sports ground.
6. A. 我们刚搬到郊区不久，一位新邻居就向我做了自我介绍。
B. After he entered the office, the young man introduced himself to us. IV.
1. B. He was no one special in my life.
C. Such a small loss is nothing special to the rich businessman.
2. B. And in the backyard, I’d like a barbecue.
C. In the afternoon many English people would like a cup of tea.
3. B. Little touches- my mother’s flower garden, Leo’s trees-made our house
C. The recent failure didn’t make the young man disappointed.
4. B. Having a father drop you off may have been something my
classmates for granted.
C. Working for the nation has always been something the scientist takes
5. B. We learned that my “real” father…wanted to see us again, on a
C. The professor said that he would help the student with his studies on
6. B. Since my brother was then 17 years old, he didn’t have to follow
C. Since he was a quite experienced man, you don’t have to give him so many orders.
I. 1. T 2. F 3. T 4. F 5. F 6. F 7. T 8. F 9. T 10. F 11. T II. 1. A 2. B
III. (Left out)
IV. (Left out)
I. 9, 10, 8, 7, 12, 1, 4, 11, 6, 5, 2, 3
II. 1. B, D 2. A 3. C 4. D 5. C
III. 1. AWARD 2. GROCERY 3. WHISPER 4. EMOTION
5. FORTUNE 6. OFFER 7. GAZE
3. B 4. A 5. A 6. B 7. B
II. 1. create failure or success in your lives
2. three times
4. pass statistics
5. short man with thinning hair
6. read his transcript
7. encourage the author
8. his attitude toward statistics
9. fought for a front row seat and asked many questions
10. he had gained the confidence built on the teacher’s encouragement
and had worked really hard on the subject
III. 1. F 2. T 3. F 4. T 5. T 6. F 7. T 8. T 9. T 10. T From Reading To Speaking (Left out)
I. 1. eventually 2. held up 3. look…in the eye 4. looking forward to
5. determination 6. ran into 7. despite
II. 1. a. accept
3. a. confuse
4. a. affected
III. b. Acceptable b. confused 8. applying for 9. paid off 10. gave up 11. junior 12. Shortly after c. acceptance c. amazes d. amazing c. confusion d. confusing c. affectionate 2. a. amazed b. amazement b. affection
1. A. 可是我拿到学位却有一个小障碍-统计学，这是三年级必修的一门实验课，
B. Something stands between me and the reward-the physical test. It is a
test I have to pass in m y second year.
2. A. 你所有的决心从此都将得到回报。
B. This is where I found that book.
3. A. 我从未梦想能做的如此出色。要不是费恩教授的鼓励，我也许根本不可能
B. Had it not been for your help, I wouldn’t have caught the train on time.
4. A. 尽管教授是这么说的，但整个课程还是非常辛苦，必须专心致志偶尔还需
B. Despite what his wife had said, he still worked till late into the night.
5. A. 不久我碰到费恩教授以前的一个学生。他对我说， “恭喜你!费恩教授
B. Last week, I ran into one of my former middle-school teachers, who
said to me, “Congratulations! Finally you got into college.
1. B. Thoughts don’t have to be “real” or “true” to create failure or success
in our lives.
C. You don’t have to get all A’s to be accepted by this college.
2. B. After hearing all the horror stories about statistics, I felt panic all over.
C. Before opening the box, I felt curious.
3. B. Professor Fine…sat on the front of his desk with his feet dangling
over the floor.
C. The teacher came into the classroom with the student following him.
4. B. This is where all of your determination pays off.
C. This is where I left the book in the morning.
5. B. For two years, I looked forward to taking statistics.
C. For my whole childhood, I looked forward to going to Beijing.
6. B. I asked so many questions that I was often called a pest.
C. Before the vacation, I felt so excited that I could not go to sleep. Text B
I. 1. C 2. C 3. C 4. C 5. A 6. D 7. A II. 1. B 2. B 3. B, B 4. A 5. B 6. B
III. (Left out)
IV. (Left out)
I. 1. actually 2. smart 3. value 4. contains
5. automatic 6. honor 7. personal 8. earn
9. effort 10. nervous 11. discuss 12. opinions
II. 1. D 2. C 3. B 4. D 5. C
III. 1. AUTOMATIC 2. SEMINAR 3. EXTREMELY
4. ENROLL 5. SMART 6. ACTUALLY
I. 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 4, 9, 8, 7
II. 1. prescribe a placebo
2. make people well
3. fools itself
4. not work
5. hope that will give them a stronger will to get better
7. seasickness, coughs, colds, and pain after an operation
8. nothing at all; a placebo; a real drug
9. the same effect as
10. a bad reaction to the placebo
III. 1. F 2. T 3. F 4. F 5. T 6. T 7. T 8. F 9. F
10. T 11. T
I. 1. trust 2. In a way 3. open up 4. heal
5. reacted 6. instead of 7. came away with
8. prescribed 9. rests with 10. reassurance
II. 1. a. harmful b. harmed c. harmless d. harm
2. a. living b. live c. living d. life e. live
3. a. minds b. mind c. mindful d. mindless
4. a. operates b. operative c. operation
d. operational e. operator f. operating
1. A. 知道会得到些药，这使你感觉好些。
B. It made him work harder to hear he would get a raise in salary.
2. A. 虽然这些东西本身不含药物，但它们却似乎能使人们康复。
B. Even though he has no superman’s power in him, Mr. Lee is always
able to make people happy.
3. A. 这就像我们每个人体内都有一个医生。
B. It is as if you were sitting in a plane that is taking off.
4. A. 他们说安慰剂使得身体好转的愿望变为现实。
B. The story tells us that hard working makes the wish to get rich
5. A. 这种治疗的成功似乎在很大程度上取决于病人和医生之间的关系。
B. The success of the play rests with the performance of all of us.
6. A. 人们做了一个实验以检验安慰剂是否有助于老年人保持健康和长寿。
B. An experiment was done to see if regular exercise would help people
1. B. Sometimes all a sick person needs is some reassurance that all will be
C. All the children demand is protection from the government.
2. B. The study of the placebo opens up new knowledge about the way the
human body can heal itself.
C. The study of the planet opens up new information about how the earth was formed.
3. B. But it is not yet known just how the placebo works to heal the body.
C. The engineers have not yet found out what caused the failure of the
4. B. They were put in three groups with 50 people in each group.
C. The children were divided into six groups with five in each group.
5. B. If patients expect a bad reaction to medicine, then they will also show
abad reaction to the placebo.
C. If children are believed to be likeable, they will behave in a likeable
6. B. …Would you be pleased that you had been able to heal your own
body just by believing that you could?
C. I am happy that I have been able to overcome much of my sadness by just believing tomorrow will bring something better.
I. 1. F
8. A 2. F 9. B 3. T 3. A 10. B 4. F 4. B 5. F 5. B 6. F 7. F II. 1. A, A 2. B
III. (Left out)
IV. (Left out)
I. a. 6 b. 3
c. 8 j. 7
4. A 5. C
4. FRAGMENT d. 9 e. 1 f. 10 g. 4 h. 2 i. 5 II. 1. D III. 1. VICTIM 2. PROTEST
6. A 7. B 2. D 3. A 3. YELL 5. SCAR 6. REACT
I. 2, 6, 9, 7, 5, 1, 8, 3, 4
II. 1. a millionaire by the time he was 20
2. 31, the richest man in America
3. the entire World Book Encyclopedia
4. science and math, thinking
5. social skills
6. skinny and left-handed, big feet and a squeaky voice
7. perfect his essays or organize his books and papers
8. at the age of 13, large and awkward
9. complex computer languages
10. all of his years in secondary school
11. math 12. software, getting computers to carry out instructions
13. DOS 14. humble and ordinary
III. 1. F 2. F 3. F 4. F 5. T 6. F 7. T 8. F 9. F 10. F 11. T 12. T From Reading To Speaking (Left out)
I. 1. efficient
2. boasted 3. energetic 4. question 12. come along 5. Before long
6. was named after 7. perform 8. criticized 11. playing with
c. energetic c. scientific c. succeeded
9. tease 10. regard…as II. 1. a. energy 3. a. Science b. energizes b. scientists b. success 2. a. favor b. favorable c. favor d. favorite e. favorites 4. a. successful
5. a. criticize
III. b. criticisms c. critical d. Critic
1. A. 十几岁的时候…比尔盖茨就夸下海口，要在20岁时成为百万富翁。
B. As president of this multi-national company, he has designed the
development plan for the company for the next 20 years.
2. A. 他9岁时便完完整整地读完了《世界百科全书》。
B. We had studied the entire English book by the end of last year.
3. A. 他虽然很聪明，但社交能力却有所不足。
B. Although he has retired, he proves to be an influential figure.
4. A. 若果说被人嘲弄使比尔内心不胜烦恼的话，他却从没有表现出来。
B. If your often being late for school has affected your classmates, you
5. A. 操作者在使用机器之前必须先学会复杂的计算机语言。
B. All passengers are required to show their tickets before entering the
6. A. 与一些对电脑也极有兴趣的年长的学生们一起，比尔开始学习当时现存的
B. Along with some other students who share the same interest, he sets
about studying the beginning of the earth.
1. B. It was a project that would take all of his years in secondary school to
C. The designing of the training program took the whole weekend to complete
2. B. He chose Harvard and began classes there the next autumn, majoring
C. He was lying in bed listening to his favorite music.
3. B. Until his marriage to Microsoft manager Melinda French on New
Year’s Day 1994, Gates was regarded as one of the most ideal bachelors in the world.
C. Until computers were invented, all calculations were very time
4. B. Very soon it became the operating system used in more than 14
million personal computers around the world.
C. Soon he got the top secret known only by two people.
5. B. And when praised for Microsoft’s great success, he has been heard to say.
C. Once assigned the task, I devoted all my time and energy to it.
6. B. His next project was the software program that made him famous and
C. His next achievement was a music composition that made him famous all over the world.
I. 1. B
II. 1. B 2. A 2. A 3. C 3. A 4. B 4. B 5. D 5. B 6. A 6. B
III. (Left out)
IV. (Left out)
I. 5, 7, 6, 1, 8, 2, 4, 10, 12, 9, 11, 3
II. 1. B
1. NATURE 2. FRUIT
3. SPONSOR 7. WAGES 4. SERVICE 8. SMART
2. D 3. C 4. D 5. A 5. BARRIER 6. TIE
全新版大学英语(第二版)综合教程4课文翻译急求翻译,急求!!!! …… 》 建议在卓越亚马逊购买教参!
全新版 大学英语 综合教程 4级 课后答案 …… 》 大学的学习确实是那样,很多时候老师是不讲解课后习题的,所以需要自己来解决!我也有同感!给你推荐一个网站吧,我觉得很不错,给我解决了不少问题!课后学习网www.khxxw.com那里有很多大学各专业课课后答案及试卷免费下载!
大学英语(全新版)综合教程 第四册 课后练习答案_ …… 》 这种答案在网上很难找,但你书上配套的光盘里就有答案啊,或者你也可以买课文辅导书.推荐你“星火英语”的《课文辅导大全》,不尽有答案,而且还有练习题,个人感觉是在同类教辅书中最实用的.
全新版大学英语综合教程4 - 搜狗百科 …… 》全新版大学英语综合教程4是的一本书，上海外语教育出版社出版。·丛书名:普通高等教育“十五”国家级规划教材。权威强大的编写队伍:全套教材由复旦大学、北京大学、华东师范大学、中国科学技术大学、华南理工大学、... 搜狗百科-baike.sogou.com
全新版大学英语综合教程4课文翻译 …… 》 已经发送全新版大学英语第四册综合教程练习答案及课文译文,请查收
全新版大学英语(第二版)综合教程4练习答案和课文翻译 …… 》 来了来了来了来了来了来了来了来了来了来了来了来了来了来了来了来了来了他吞吞吐吐的说菊花gvg成本吉亨面馆繁华过后好几个古古怪怪古古怪怪的人来了
全新版大学英语第二版综合教程4答案 …… 》 http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/search.php?key=%C8%AB%D0%C2%B0%E6%B4%F3%D1%A7%D3%A2%D3%EF%D7%DB%BA%CF%BD%CC%B3%CC%B5%DA%B6%FE%B0%E6&format=
全新版大学英语综合教程4和5(第二版)翻译和答案 …… 》 不好意思,我只有4没有5
请问大学英语《全新版大学英语综合教程》四本书全学完了能达到六级或者考研水平吗? …… 》 我是英语专业的,这四本都学过,要想能达到六级或者考研水平这4本要很熟很熟,对考研的专业课很有帮助,因为有的学校会考综合英语的,但是6级光这些还不够,考级要包括听说读写的,要个方面都练习!祝你好运.
求全新版大学英语第一册,1_4单元5-8单元后面testyourself的答案,百度到的没有这两个测试题的答案,求第一册的听力-作业帮 …… 》 partll 21-25BADDB26-30ACDDB31-35DCDDC36-40DBADA